Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DeMonye's Half Price Sale In Time For Second Sesaon Crops

As I began to consider planting second season crops (like cabbage, beans and winter squash) as my lettuce and peas die back and my zucchini will undoubtedly collapse on its own weight, I called around to Lowe's, Dill's and DeMonye's to see what was still available. Only DeMonye's still had cabbage seedlings, so I wondered over there this afternoon. ALL PLANTS -- including hanging pots and perennials -- ARE 50% OFF. There are GIANT FERNS for only $5.00. Really.

I found vegetable seedlings of all kinds available for less than $1.00. This included a wide variety of peppers, cabbage, greens, squash, etc. Nice-sized herbs -- like Rosemary -- for $2.00 per pot.

If your garden plot is beginning to look a little worse for wear, consider starting your second season -- or fall crops -- now. You can plant more spinach and lettuce at the end of August:)

1 comment:

  1. I was cured of HERPES with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injections and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from Herpes for 2 years but with the help of Priest Babaka herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs He sent to me through courier delivery service. This same Priest also cured my Aunt from INFERTILITY, as soon as I heard she Been finding it difficult to CONCEIVE, i referred her to the Priest and she was cured after drinking his herbs. I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Priest Babaka is a Herbalist and a Spiritualist , I assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs and follow his Guidance. He has herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Hepatitis, etc. Contact Priest Babaka on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete